10.03.2008

Sarah Palin's VP Spelling Bee


Chris Matthews discusses the VP Debate betweeen Sen. Biden and Gov. Palin

MATTHEWS: Right. And I thought that was true. I thought-I thought-I thought, Gene, she was doing her final run-through. I think she knew all the questions ahead of time. She had been coached on those questions. They were expected questions. She had them ready. She gave us great speech parts.
I go back to this. I thought, listening to her tonight, I was watching somebody in a spelling bee. She had that same manner of a person...

EUGENE ROBINSON, MSNBC POLITICAL ANALYST: Yes.

MATTHEWS: ... the way you recite in a spelling bee, with the same kind of pride, and almost a cadence of a spelling bee contestant, rather than a candidate. She seemed more like a contestant than a candidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment